Warwick Skatepark Initiative
Warwick Skatepark Initiative (WSI) is a community skatepark advocacy and fundraising group, formed in 2019 to build an upgraded skatepark in Veterans Memorial Park in the Village of Warwick. This new concrete park will replace the popular, but aging, current skatepark. WSI’s goal is to work together with the individuals, families and businesses of Warwick to raise the money needed to build a premier facility, with access to needed amenities, providing a more exciting, challenging, improved park experience for children, teens and adults who enjoy skateboarding, biking and scooting. Please support this initiative through donation or by purchasing a brick paver/merchandise from our website HERE.
There are no upcoming events.
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2021 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- With Cases on the Rise, the Community Foundation Recommits to COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger