Newburgh Basketball Program Project Fund
This fund was established to provide support for the Newburgh Enlarged City School District’s basketball program (modified, junior varsity, and varsity) for the costs above and beyond the district’s basketball program budget (ie: food, tutors, uniforms, tournament/camp costs and other expenses as needed).
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day