Newburgh Basketball Program Project Fund
This fund was established to provide support for the Newburgh Enlarged City School District’s basketball program (modified, junior varsity, and varsity) for the costs above and beyond the district’s basketball program budget (ie: food, tutors, uniforms, tournament/camp costs and other expenses as needed).
There are no upcoming events.
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2021 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- With Cases on the Rise, the Community Foundation Recommits to COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger