Newburgh Illuminated Fund
This group is sponsored by the City of Newburgh and its purpose is to host a celebration of the history and people of Newburgh NY for the purpose of highlighting the assets and achievements of the City of Newburgh. The Newburgh Illuminated Festival is an event designed to bring City residents together in celebration, to ‘illuminate’ and market the great assets of the City, to bring new people into the city, thus resulting in increased tourism, new business and positive regional perception.
For more information on the 2018 Newburgh Illuminated Festival click here.
To make your donation, please click the “Donate” button below and enter the the amount you would like to donate.
2nd Annual Dustin James Memorial Golf Outing
Registration & Lunch – 11:00 AM
Shotgun Start: 12:00 PM
Cocktail Hour: 5:30 PM
Awards Dinner: 6:30 PM
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here for package details.
Use the button below to purchase Dinner Tickets:
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment