This group is sponsored by the City of Newburgh and its purpose is to host a celebration of the history and people of Newburgh NY for the purpose of highlighting the assets and achievements of the City of Newburgh. The Newburgh Illuminated Festival is an event designed to bring City residents together in celebration, to ‘illuminate’ and market the great assets of the City, to bring new people into the city, thus resulting in increased tourism, new business and positive regional perception.
For more information on the 2018 Newburgh Illuminated Festival click here.
To make your donation, please click the “Donate” button below and enter the the amount you would like to donate.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day