PULSES (Parents United Learning the Special Education System) Fund
PULSES provides information and resources to ensure parents full participation in their children’s educational program. More specifically, PULSES: Connects special education families to existing service resources and support systems in the Mid-Hudson Valley, NY; Provides advocacy to parents at Committee on Special Education (CSE) and 504 meetings in the school setting; Hosts seminars and workshops on a variety of education topics; Disseminates information about updated laws in education; and Supports positive change in the special education services across the school districts in the Mid-Hudson Valley.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day