PULSES (Parents United Learning the Special Education System) Fund
PULSES provides information and resources to ensure parents full participation in their children’s educational program. More specifically, PULSES: Connects special education families to existing service resources and support systems in the Mid-Hudson Valley, NY; Provides advocacy to parents at Committee on Special Education (CSE) and 504 meetings in the school setting; Hosts seminars and workshops on a variety of education topics; Disseminates information about updated laws in education; and Supports positive change in the special education services across the school districts in the Mid-Hudson Valley.
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak