PULSES (Parents United Learning the Special Education System) Fund
PULSES provides information and resources to ensure parents full participation in their children’s educational program. More specifically, PULSES: Connects special education families to existing service resources and support systems in the Mid-Hudson Valley, NY; Provides advocacy to parents at Committee on Special Education (CSE) and 504 meetings in the school setting; Hosts seminars and workshops on a variety of education topics; Disseminates information about updated laws in education; and Supports positive change in the special education services across the school districts in the Mid-Hudson Valley.
There are no upcoming events.
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2021 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- With Cases on the Rise, the Community Foundation Recommits to COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger