PULSES (Parents United Learning the Special Education System) Fund
PULSES provides information and resources to ensure parents full participation in their children’s educational program. More specifically, PULSES: Connects special education families to existing service resources and support systems in the Mid-Hudson Valley, NY; Provides advocacy to parents at Committee on Special Education (CSE) and 504 meetings in the school setting; Hosts seminars and workshops on a variety of education topics; Disseminates information about updated laws in education; and Supports positive change in the special education services across the school districts in the Mid-Hudson Valley.
There are no upcoming events.
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs