Join us as we ring in the Fall Season with this year’s
Illuminate Goshen Fall Ball!
The event will take place on Friday, October 12th from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM at Brown Barn Farms (286 Maple Ave, New Hampton, NY). Food will be served and there will be an open bar featuring beer, wine, and a specialty cocktail. Tickets are $100 per person.
Every year Illuminate Goshen spends more than $10,000 on the New Year’s Even Ball Drop alone. In order to ensure continuity in this programming, we need community support. Please consider attending what will be a wonderful night in support of Illuminate Goshen’s programming which improves quality of life in Goshen.
We are currently accepting sponsorships to this event. We ask that you consider participating in whatever level you feel possible. Sponsorship levels and what each level entails is outlined below. If you have any questions, please email IlluminateGoshen@gmail.com. Checks may be mailed to CFOS/Illuminate Goshen, P.O. Box 919, Goshen, NY 10924 or you may pay online using the button below.
Acorn Sponsor $250.00
– One ticket to fundraiser and social media shout out before and after the event
Cider Sponsor $500.00
– Two tickets, company logo placement on event signage, social media shout out before and after the event
Harvest Sponsor $1,000.00
– Four tickets, business recognition during program, company logo placement on event signage, social media shout out before and after the event
Foliage Sponsor $1,500.00
– Six tickets, business recognition as official specialty cocktail sponsor during program, company logo placement on event signage, social media shout out before and after the event
Festival Sponsor $2,500.00
– Eight tickets, business recognition as official entertainment sponsor, company logo placement on event signage, social media shout out before and after the event
Use the button below to purchase a sponsorship
Join us as we ring in the Fall Season with this year’s Illuminate Goshen Fall Ball!
We are currently accepting sponsorships to this event. We ask that you consider participating in whatever level you feel possible. To view the sponsorship levels and what each level entails and to purchase a sponsorship, click here. Checks can be mailed to CFOS/Illuminate Goshen PO Box 919, Goshen, NY 10924.
Speakers: Marc Selden, J.D., LL.M., national recognized lecturer, Member: Cozen O’Connor, New York City, and Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA.
This 2-credit charitable giving seminar, presented by the Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council, will teach you everything you need to know about asset protection planning and how you can help your clients preserve and protect their assets.
Registration & Networking: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Buffet Dinner & Seminar: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Credits: Attorneys – 2 CLE credits*; CPAs – 2 CPE credits*
RSVP by October 19
Limited seating. Reserve now.
*Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York has been certified by the New York State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. Full and partial scholarships based on need are available. All requests are confidential.
Pillars of the Community Awards Gala
Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 6PM
at Anthony’s Pier 9
Lifetime Achievement Honoree
Raena Endick Korenman
Newburgh Enlarged City School District – Retired
Women’s Health Champion
Distinguished Service Honorees
David M. Hoovler, Esq.
Orange County District Attorney
Orange Regional Medical Center
Improving the Health of our Community
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!