Join us as we ring in the Fall Season with this year’s
Illuminate Goshen Fall Ball!
The event will take place on Friday, October 12th from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM at Brown Barn Farms (286 Maple Ave, New Hampton, NY). Food will be served and there will be an open bar featuring beer, wine, and a specialty cocktail. Tickets are $100 per person.
Every year Illuminate Goshen spends more than $10,000 on the New Year’s Even Ball Drop alone. In order to ensure continuity in this programming, we need community support. Please consider attending what will be a wonderful night in support of Illuminate Goshen’s programming which improves quality of life in Goshen.
We are currently accepting sponsorships to this event. We ask that you consider participating in whatever level you feel possible. Sponsorship levels and what each level entails is outlined below. If you have any questions, please email IlluminateGoshen@gmail.com. Checks may be mailed to CFOS/Illuminate Goshen, P.O. Box 919, Goshen, NY 10924 or you may pay online using the button below.
Acorn Sponsor $250.00
– One ticket to fundraiser and social media shout out before and after the event
Cider Sponsor $500.00
– Two tickets, company logo placement on event signage, social media shout out before and after the event
Harvest Sponsor $1,000.00
– Four tickets, business recognition during program, company logo placement on event signage, social media shout out before and after the event
Foliage Sponsor $1,500.00
– Six tickets, business recognition as official specialty cocktail sponsor during program, company logo placement on event signage, social media shout out before and after the event
Festival Sponsor $2,500.00
– Eight tickets, business recognition as official entertainment sponsor, company logo placement on event signage, social media shout out before and after the event
Use the button below to purchase a sponsorship
2nd Annual Dustin James Memorial Golf Outing
Registration & Lunch – 11:00 AM
Shotgun Start: 12:00 PM
Cocktail Hour: 5:30 PM
Awards Dinner: 6:30 PM
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here for package details.
Use the button below to purchase Dinner Tickets:
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment