Field of Interest
Established to support a specific area of need, such as education, health and human services, arts, animal protection, the environment, etc.
- 105th Airlift Wing Alumni Association Fund
- Amy Alexander Foundation (Fund)
- Bill Perry Memorial Fund For Music Education & Appreciation
- Congregation Ahavath Israel Perpetual Care Fund
- Doug Ackermann and Brenna Darling Memorial Fund
- Gerry Health Services Fund
- H.A.W.K.E. Youth Sports Fund
- Jacob Kotin Teens in Crisis Fund
- Joseph M. Rabess Memorial Foundation
- Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- Marcello’s Miracle Foundation
- Ronald I. Jacobowitz Health/Educational Fund
- Sababa Charitable Fund
- SAIL Foundation
- St. Pat’s Ramble Fund
- The Fund for Senior Services in Memory of Anne Coon
- The Gerry Nevins Foundation (Fund)
- The Gertrude and Scott Dropkin AIDS Treatment & Care Fund
- The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund in Memory of Jean A. Rowe
- The Jacobowitz Family Charitable Trust
- The Jay and Carol Anthony Foundation for Autism Support
- The Kathy McMichael Memorial Foundation
- The Keith B. Hayes Foundation
- The Lake Foundation
- The Lieutenant Gregg Atlas Foundation
- The Mike Levine Journalism Education Fund
- The Sullivan Renaissance Fund
- The Valley Central Education Foundation
- Wallkill Alumni & Community Education Fund
- We Are Just Children Fund
- We Have Your 6
Join Warwick Playground Dreams for a night of art and fun!
Art instruction and painting supplies
Two wine glasses and a bottle for painting
Cork light for your finished bottle
Glass of wine
Cheese & Fruit Plate to share
Advance reservations and payment is required
$50.00 donation per person.
6:45 PM check in.
*Snow date March 14*
Strategic Access to Independent Living shared experience support for high functioning adults with special needs and their caregivers.
Family Self-Sufficiency Rep
The St. Pat’s Ramble Committee will host a Grand Marshal Reception in Honor of Charlotte Palumbo.
Tickets to attend are $25.00 per person – cash bar.
Reservations are required.
Mass will be held at 11:30 on Sunday March 18 at Holy Name of Mary-Assumption Church, where St. Patrick will be honored and Charlotte Palumbo will be recognized.
Support Strategic Access to Independent Living for high functioning members of the special needs community.
Doors open at 7:00 PM
Performance at 9:00 PM
Tickets $20.00 each
5K fun run at Stewart Airport on the Runway to support the Hudson Valley Cancer Resource Center! This is our 3rd annual 5K fun run, Saturday, April 28th at Stewart Airport! Register for the 5K on the Runway by April 7th before prices go up!!
Use code 5KRWY for $5 off pre-registration!!
Have you run with us before? Use code RE5K18
Come run or walk with us at Stewart Airport! We’ll have food, music, gifts and auction items!
On Saturday, May 12, 2018, NCPA will present a new Major Spring Fundraising Event, a Latin Dance Party Concert/Celebration featuring Tito Puente Jr. and his Ensemble, at the Ritz Theatre in Newburgh, NY. NCPA Board member Linda Magnusson Rosario and her husband Steve, have graciously agreed to underwrite this event, but we need your help to not only ensure a sold-out concert, but help pave the way to make this opportunity an annual spring fundraising event.
How can you help? It’s simple- please mark your calendar, and help publicize the event, become a NCPA Latin Dance Party Ambassador by reaching out to your personal and business contacts to become sponsors of the vent, to buy tickets and/or place an ad in the vent program.
We are also organizing a committee to assist with the event logistics, and if you’d like to be part of this committee, please contact me at DAassociatespr@gmail.com.
Show your support today! We appreciate your assistance in making this Annual Spring Event a cornerstone of our NCPA fundraising efforts.
Event details are posted on our website: www.noracroninpresentationacademy.org
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via credit card click here.
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via cash or check please email email@example.com
$150.00 per golfer – includes greens fees, cart, range balls, lockers, lunch cocktail hour, dinner, 2 hour open bar and welcome bag
$65.00 cocktail hour/dinner ticket – includes 2 hour open bar and dinner
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation