The Fund for A Single Bite
This fund normally supports free school programs that teach about why real food is important and empower young people to choose to care about the food they eat and where it comes from.
With schools closed due to the COVID-19 crisis, A Single Bite has pivoted our food-based mission to help feed our neighbors. Each week, we are feeding more than 2,500 hungry children and their families in Sullivan County. Additional families request assistance everyday. At a cost of $8 per person, 100% of contributions go directly toward the purchase of food and packaging.
For more information on A Single Bite and their mission, click here to visit their website, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845.482.1030.
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak