The Fund for A Single Bite
This fund supports A Single Bite’s expanded food-based mission. By providing hungry families with healthy, prepared meals and free school programs, we teach, feed, and empower students and their families to care about the food they eat and where it comes from. Nearly 20 percent of children in Sullivan County are food insecure. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has only exacerbated this crisis. A Single Bite is partnering with schools, food pantries and community organizations to identify at-risk children and their families to provide healthy, prepared meals. Schools and volunteers deliver Family Meals directly to each home and, with your help, we will continue to support our neighbors for as long as they need our assistance.
To donate by check, make contributions to A Single Bite, PO Box 595, Youngsville, NY 12791. For more information on A Single Bite and our mission, click here to visit the website or email email@example.com or call 845.482.1030.
For more information on A Single Bite and their mission, click here to visit their website, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845.482.1030.
There are no upcoming events.
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2021 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- With Cases on the Rise, the Community Foundation Recommits to COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger