The Keith B. Hayes Foundation
Created by Keith’s family and many friends, The Keith B. Hayes Foundation awards grants to support BRIDGES, The Wheel Chair Foundation, the Children’s Cardiomyopathy Foundation, the National Organization for Vehicle Accessibility (NOVA), and to research specific to Keith’s condition by the Columbia University Medical Center in New York City. To visit The Keith B. Hayes website, click here.
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak