The Keith B. Hayes Foundation
Created by Keith’s family and many friends, The Keith B. Hayes Foundation awards grants to support BRIDGES, The Wheel Chair Foundation, the Children’s Cardiomyopathy Foundation, the National Organization for Vehicle Accessibility (NOVA), and to research specific to Keith’s condition by the Columbia University Medical Center in New York City. To visit The Keith B. Hayes website, click here.
There are no upcoming events.
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Welcomes the Montgomery Food Pantry Fund