Anthony Family Foundation for Autism Support
The Anthony Family Foundation for Autism Support was founded to support young adults in Orange and Sullivan Counties who have been classified within the autism spectrum to transition to adulthood in order to become as functional in society as they can become and to be as independent as they can be in their communities.
Recent statistics show that 1 in every 80 children have some form of autism, meaning that in a few years our society will be confronted with the challenge of caring for these young adults. A mechanism is needed to help bridge that gap. The Anthony Family Foundation for Autism Support was created to help those agencies and those young adults bridge that gap toward their independence.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day