The Force Recovery Foundation
The mission of The Force Recovery Foundation is to promote and unite innovative and cutting-edge interventions and research…. combined with a “Strong Voice of Knowledge-Based Advocacy” and to help provide vital resources that will aid Transformational Care and Compassionate Family Support in the arena of Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) and Recovery. The Force Recovery Foundation overarching principle is: “No one need travel this Recovery-Path alone.”
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day