The Sullivan Renaissance Fund
This fund was established in 2013 through a bequest of Timothy D. Stoddard, a good friend, and firm believer, in the work of Sullivan Renaissance. As a long-time judge of Sullivan Renaissance projects, he shared his talents and expertise in the areas of architecture, landscape design, and community beautification. This fund will make grants for beautification and community revitalization projects in Sullivan County.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day