Sababa Charitable Fund
Sababa Charitable Fund is a beneficiary of charitable proceeds from Sababa Beverages LLC. All proceeds of the Sababa Charitable Fund go towards eliminating food insecurity in the United States by donating full nutritious meals to children in need. Sababa Beverages LLC, a high-quality bottled water distribution company, is partnering with local communities and food banks to win the war on childhood hunger in the Untied States.
To learn more about how to purchase Sababa Water or if you want to help feed a hungry child please click here to visit their website.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day