The Kidz4Causes Fund, recently established within the Community Foundation, is a group of high school students and young adults who find ways to give back by fundraising for various charitable causes. Through their efforts Kidz4Causes is cultivating the next generation of philanthropists. The vision of Kidz4Causes is to make the world a better place by educating others about issues that affect children globally, and supporting nonprofit organizations that address those issues.
There are no upcoming events.
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised