The Kidz4Causes Fund, recently established within the Community Foundation, is a group of high school students and young adults who find ways to give back by fundraising for various charitable causes. Through their efforts Kidz4Causes is cultivating the next generation of philanthropists. The vision of Kidz4Causes is to make the world a better place by educating others about issues that affect children globally, and supporting nonprofit organizations that address those issues.
There are no upcoming events.
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2021 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- With Cases on the Rise, the Community Foundation Recommits to COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger