The Robert Rowell Foundation
In 1994, Bobby was a dynamic, energetic teenager when a diving accident left him quadriplegic. Through many difficult situations related to his condition Bobby always remained brave, positive, loving and spirited. His dog, Harley, a companion dog from Canine for Companions, was always by his side. Bobby lost his battle as a young adult due to medical complications but it was not without leaving a tremendous impact on all who knew him. His courage, love of family and friends and his spirited personality will never be forgotten. The Robert Rowell Foundation was created by family and friends of Bobby to honor his life and legacy by providing grants to nonprofit organizations.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day