The Robert Rowell Foundation
In 1994, Bobby was a dynamic, energetic teenager when a diving accident left him quadriplegic. Through many difficult situations related to his condition Bobby always remained brave, positive, loving and spirited. His dog, Harley, a companion dog from Canine for Companions, was always by his side. Bobby lost his battle as a young adult due to medical complications but it was not without leaving a tremendous impact on all who knew him. His courage, love of family and friends and his spirited personality will never be forgotten. The Robert Rowell Foundation was created by family and friends of Bobby to honor his life and legacy by providing grants to nonprofit organizations.
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties