The Robert Rowell Foundation
In 1994, Bobby was a dynamic, energetic teenager when a diving accident left him quadriplegic. Through many difficult situations related to his condition Bobby always remained brave, positive, loving and spirited. His dog, Harley, a companion dog from Canine for Companions, was always by his side. Bobby lost his battle as a young adult due to medical complications but it was not without leaving a tremendous impact on all who knew him. His courage, love of family and friends and his spirited personality will never be forgotten. The Robert Rowell Foundation was created by family and friends of Bobby to honor his life and legacy by providing grants to nonprofit organizations.
Please get your supervisors approval before wearing jeans or sneakers. All casual attire must be appropriate for the work place and for whatever meetings or functions you will be attending that day. Please use your best judgement.
Cash or checks made payable to: “CFOS – Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau”
After making your donation, proudly download and display the snowflakes below. Write in the names of the youth you are “SNOWING” you care about!
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan