The Robert Rowell Foundation
In 1994, Bobby was a dynamic, energetic teenager when a diving accident left him quadriplegic. Through many difficult situations related to his condition Bobby always remained brave, positive, loving and spirited. His dog, Harley, a companion dog from Canine for Companions, was always by his side. Bobby lost his battle as a young adult due to medical complications but it was not without leaving a tremendous impact on all who knew him. His courage, love of family and friends and his spirited personality will never be forgotten. The Robert Rowell Foundation was created by family and friends of Bobby to honor his life and legacy by providing grants to nonprofit organizations.
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.