Dustin James Fallen Police Officer Memorial Fund
Established in memory of Dustin James, a young Village of Walden Police Officer who died in an off-duty motorcycle accident, this fund will award two $500 scholarships annually – one each to Valley Central High School and Beacon High School graduates.
To qualify, students must:
- Be a graduating senior at either Valley Central High School or Beacon High School who are enrolling at a 2-year or 4-year college
- Pursue a career in law enforcement, emergency services, or military enlistment, with priority given to law enforcement
- Priority will also be given to applicants who are participating in or have participated in a youth police cadet program
- Priority will also be given to applicants who are existing members of emergency services who have at least 1 year in good standing in their department/organization
Scholarship applications are available from the guidance counselors at each high school or click here to download an application.
This fund may also award grants to support the Summer Youth Police Cadet Program in the City of Beacon.
1st Annual Dustin James Fallen Police Officer
Memorial Fund Golf Tournament
Monday June 11
West Hills Country Club
Lunch 11:00 AM – Shotgun Start at 12 noon
Cocktail Hour/Dinner 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor:
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via cash or check, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase tickets here:
Golf Tickets and Foursomes are currently SOLD OUT. Please use the link below to pay for an existing registration.
If you’d like to be added to the waiting list, please email email@example.com.
Speakers: Marc Selden, J.D., LL.M., national recognized lecturer, Member: Cozen O’Connor, New York City, and Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA.
This 2-credit charitable giving seminar, presented by the Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council, will teach you everything you need to know about asset protection planning and how you can help your clients preserve and protect their assets.
Registration & Networking: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Buffet Dinner & Seminar: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Credits: Attorneys – 2 CLE credits*; CPAs – 2 CPE credits*
RSVP by October 19
Limited seating. Reserve now.
*Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York has been certified by the New York State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. Full and partial scholarships based on need are available. All requests are confidential.
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples