Chris Farlekas Legacy Fund
This fund will distribute grants to various charitable projects in memory of Chris Farlekas, longtime Times Herald-Record reporter and columnist, and Port Jervis native. Through his writing and his fundraising efforts he raised, throughout the Tristate area, over $4.5 Million dollars for charitable causes including hunger, domestic violence, homelessness and others. His work in the community earned him numerous “Man of the Year” Awards and an Honorary PhD from Mount St. Mary.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day