Chris Farlekas Legacy Fund
This fund will distribute grants to various charitable projects in memory of Chris Farlekas, longtime Times Herald-Record reporter and columnist, and Port Jervis native. Through his writing and his fundraising efforts he raised, throughout the Tristate area, over $4.5 Million dollars for charitable causes including hunger, domestic violence, homelessness and others. His work in the community earned him numerous “Man of the Year” Awards and an Honorary PhD from Mount St. Mary.
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak