Can’t Hurt Steel Community Foundation
The mission of this fund is to provide assistance to community members in their times of need. The foundation will meet this goal by providing grants to assist patients and family members that are experiencing a catastrophic illness. There are numerous expenses incurred while fighting to get well, such as medication, transportation, hotel stays during treatment, and even household living expenses, like rent, utilities, food, and daycare. These funds will help to alleviate some of the financial and emotional stress associated with a life-threatening illness. Another mission of the foundation is to enhance the quality of life of those living in our community. To accomplish the goal of enhancing community health, the foundation will provide seed money and grants for community wellness programs.
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Welcomes the Montgomery Food Pantry Fund
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors