Can’t Hurt Steel Community Foundation
The mission of this fund is to provide assistance to community members in their times of need. The foundation will meet this goal by providing grants to assist patients and family members that are experiencing a catastrophic illness. There are numerous expenses incurred while fighting to get well, such as medication, transportation, hotel stays during treatment, and even household living expenses, like rent, utilities, food, and daycare. These funds will help to alleviate some of the financial and emotional stress associated with a life-threatening illness. Another mission of the foundation is to enhance the quality of life of those living in our community. To accomplish the goal of enhancing community health, the foundation will provide seed money and grants for community wellness programs.
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities