Richie Reynolds Memorial Fund
Originally established to raise funds to erect a statue in the Village of Montgomery to memorialize Richie Reynolds, an endeared member of the community, the Richie Reynolds Memorial Fund now provides grants for maintenance of the statue as well as community-based organizations and scholarships to Valley Central graduates.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day