Richie Reynolds Memorial Fund
Originally established to raise funds to erect a statue in the Village of Montgomery to memorialize Richie Reynolds, an endeared member of the community, the Richie Reynolds Memorial Fund now provides grants for maintenance of the statue as well as community-based organizations and scholarships to Valley Central graduates.
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak