Ted Petrillo Community Fund
The Ted Petrillo Community Fund was established in 2015 by family and friends, with an interest in continuing Ted’s lifelong interest of making a difference for others and in the community. Ted was an accomplished person, from military service to that of a successful businessman in the Hudson Valley as founding Principal of Westage Companies. He was an inspiration to his family, friends, business leaders and the community and the fund will make regional awards which most significantly align with Ted’s interests, and will most greatly inspire growth, as he did.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day