Ted Petrillo Community Fund
The Ted Petrillo Community Fund was established in 2015 by family and friends, with an interest in continuing Ted’s lifelong interest of making a difference for others and in the community. Ted was an accomplished person, from military service to that of a successful businessman in the Hudson Valley as founding Principal of Westage Companies. He was an inspiration to his family, friends, business leaders and the community and the fund will make regional awards which most significantly align with Ted’s interests, and will most greatly inspire growth, as he did.
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.