Lou Bucci Memorial Fund for Athletes & the Arts
Established in memory of Lou Bucci, a beloved teacher and coach, this fund will distribute one scholarship annually to a graduate of Saugerties High School, Ulster County, who is also a member of the school wrestling team, and another scholarship to a graduate of Newburgh Free Academy, Orange County, who is a member of the school softball team. Grants may also be awarded to The Taylor Hooton Foundation or other nonprofits relating to the arts.
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak