Lou Bucci Memorial Fund for Athletes & the Arts
Established in memory of Lou Bucci, a beloved teacher and coach, this fund will distribute one scholarship annually to a graduate of Saugerties High School, Ulster County, who is also a member of the school wrestling team, and another scholarship to a graduate of Newburgh Free Academy, Orange County, who is a member of the school softball team. Grants may also be awarded to The Taylor Hooton Foundation or other nonprofits relating to the arts.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day