Brian Strommer II Fund
This fund was established in honor and memory of Brian Strommer II, a graduate of Washingtonville High School, who tragically lost his life in an automobile accident. Grants will be awarded to area nonprofits and scholarships will be distributed to students from this fund.
1st Annual Golf Outing
July 16, 2018
Otterkill Golf Club
Use the button below to purchase dinner tickets
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland