The Irma Schwinger DeAngele Fund
Established “to forever celebrate the life of a remarkable woman, a German immigrant who settled in the Hudson Valley in 1950. Despite many personal trials, through hard work, determination, and selflessness she always put her family, friends, and others foremost in her mind and in her actions. Her death on January 20, 2010 was not an ending, but through this fund, a continuance of her thoughtfulness for and generosity to others.” This fund will provide grants to local nonprofit organizations.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day