The Irma Schwinger DeAngele Fund
Established “to forever celebrate the life of a remarkable woman, a German immigrant who settled in the Hudson Valley in 1950. Despite many personal trials, through hard work, determination, and selflessness she always put her family, friends, and others foremost in her mind and in her actions. Her death on January 20, 2010 was not an ending, but through this fund, a continuance of her thoughtfulness for and generosity to others.” This fund will provide grants to local nonprofit organizations.
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak