Support deserving young people and other students realize their dreams of higher education or career training.
- Abraham and Judith and Jonathan R. Kopald Scholarship Fund
- Al Romm Interdisciplinary Journalism Scholarship Fund
- Alison Klepper Memorial Fund
- Anonymous Scholarship Fund #1
- Anthony C. Quinn Memorial Fund
- Anthony Cavaliere Foundation
- Antonio Baglivo Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Blake and Dorothy Washington Scholarship Fund
- Caitlin M. Hammaren Memorial Foundation and Arts Institute Fund
- Center for Business Innovation Scholarship Fund
- Charlene Klieverik Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Chester Kiwanis Scholarship Fund
- Corinne Feller Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Cornwall Central High School Scholar’s Fund
- David E. Phillips Music Scholarship Fund
- David Racine Scholarship Fund
- David S. MacFarland Scholarship Fund
- David T. Cocks Walden Savings Bank Scholarship Fund
- Destinations of New York State Travel, Tourism, Hospitality & Culinary College Education Scholarship Fund
- Dorothy Bronson Wicker Re Memorial Art Scholarship Fund
- Earle and Elizabeth Wilde- Cornell Cooperative Extension Sullivan County Scholarship Fund
- Edward C. Moulton, Jr. Cornwall Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Elena Brodmerkel Scholarship for the Arts Fund
- Elissa Lippen/Matthew Helm Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Elizabeth Sheldon Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Eric Meier Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Erin Ortiz Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Frank A. and Lulu Rose Foundation
- Frederick B. and Dorothy A. Wildfoerster Fund
- Hoops for Hayes Fund
- Hudson Valley Builders and Remodelers Association Scholarship Fund
- Hudson Valley Tuskegee Airmen Endowment Fund
- Ian C. Bennett/Situation Cares Memorial Fund
- Isidore and Ethel Wittenberg Memorial Fund
- James and Eleanor Cain Scholarship Fund
- Jane Unhjem Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Jennifer Newton Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Jim Travella Scholarship Fund
- Jocelyn Levner-Nissenbaum Memorial Scholarship Fund
- John C. Smith Fund
- John D. Garrison Memorial Scholarship Fund – Walden Savings Bank (WSB)
- John Mazur Memorial Scholarship Fund
- John P. Williamson Memorial Fund
- Josh Depew Scholarship Fund
- Joshua Stamm Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Justin Speights Scholarship Fund
- Kiwanis Club of Middletown Scholarship Fund
- Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund
- Marius Ivascu Aviation Foundation
- Meghan Sager Memorial Fund
- Michael Bertolini and Jerry Duane Arts Education Scholarship Fund
- Michael Purcell Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Michelle Renee Bratton Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Middletown High School Academy of Finance (A of F)/Academy of Information Technology (A o IT) Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Orange County Youth Football and Cheerleading Scholarship Fund
- Oscar B. Greenleaf Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Peter H. Cahalan Scholarship Fund
- Pine Bush Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Pine Bush Youth Soccer Club Fund
- Rescue 3 Fallen Heroes 9/11 Scholarship Fund
- RJM Superstar Fund
- Ross B. Decker Music Scholarship Fund
- Rotary Club of Middletown Golden Gear Education Fund
- Rotary Club of Walden Fund
- Rudolph Vallet Memorial Science and Education Scholarship Fund
- Samuel Beytin Fallsburgh Central Community Scholarship Fund
- Scott F. Coen Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Spencer McLaughlin Fund
- Sullivan Renaissance Scholarship Fund
- Taylor and Kyle Doce Academic Scholarship Fund
- The Archie Stewart Rotary Scholarship Fund (Newburgh Rotary Club)
- The Ashley and Sierra Memorial Foundation
- The Ashley Campiglia Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Carly Fund
- The E. Bash Soderlund and Barbara Soderlund (WUCM) Mentoring Fund
- The Edward R. and J. Roscoe Crist Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The FF (Firefighter) Denis P. Germain Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The FF (Firefighter) Thomas J. Foley Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Haddon C. Pantel Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Isaac and Ruthe Silberman Legal Profession Scholarship Fund/The Herbert J. Avrutis and Ruthe Silberman Medical Scholarship Fund
- The Jean A. Rowe Scholarship Fund in Memory of John Culik and Anna Culik
- The Jean A. Rowe Scholarship Fund in Memory of Thomas J. Rowe and Jean A. Rowe
- The Jean A. Rowe Scholarship Fund in Memory of Thomas Rowe and Winifred Rowe
- The Jodi’s Drive Scholarship Fund
- The John Maher Foundation
- The Justin T. Dimino Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Lillian J. Bauer Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Marine P.F.C. Jerry B. Evans Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Matthew R. Bertholf Scholarship Fund
- The Meyer and Lillian Jacobowitz Memorial Fund
- The Richard G. McCoy Foundation
- The Sheila Birkett Gift of Life Scholarship Fund
- The Skoda Family Scholarship Fund at Cornell Cooperative Extension Sullivan County
- The Susan Gunther Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Timothy J. Sweitzer Memorial Fund
- The Winifred Dunwald Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Honigsbaum-Caplan-Bensley Fund
- Timothy Lubitz Memorial Fund
- Wallkill East Rotary Scholarship Fund
- Washingtonville 5 World Trade Center (WTC) Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Women’s University Club of Middletown Endowment Fund
This workshop is for:
- Current Fund Representatives (and friends and families who help raise money for your fund)
- Prospective Fund Representatives
- Your Board Members
- Your Volunteers
Please come for all or part of the session to learn about:
- Investment Performance
- How to cultivate legacy and other “non-traditional” gifts – now AND later
- New ways to “grow” your fund, including donor-initiated fundraising events, fundraising trips, jewelry parties, and more
- GiveGab online fundraising platform
- Hudson Valley Gives 24-hour online giving event on May 17
RSVP by March 23 to email@example.com or call 845-769-9393 with names & contact information (phone & email)
Please RSVP so that we may plan for sufficient materials and food.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Distribution Committee Members ONLY.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Distribution Committee Members ONLY.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Finance Committee Members ONLY.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
HUDSON VALLEY LIGHT IT UP BLUE 2017 CELEBRATION!
This year, all proceeds will benefit Beautiful People, the Orange County Chapter of Miracle League, for the development of Orange County’s FIRST ‘Field of Dreams’ so that ALL children have a chance to play baseball and enjoy the benefits of being a part of a team!
Raffles, Door Prizes & 50/50:
Over 100 Prizes were given away last year!
There is NO charge to attend.
Donations will be accepted at the Door and throughout the night.
Donations also accepted online:
10 rooms have been blocked off at Home2 Suites by Hilton Middletown, NY, located at 600 Rte 211 East under code: HVLIUB. ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 8TH!
Pasta Station will be donated by The Fountains of Wallkill.
Dessert Bar will be donated by You’re the Boss!
Grill Menu Available after 6:30PM
DJ Chewy & MC Ray Ayala
Live Bandeoke donated by HILLBILLY PARADE
AND THE HYPE!!!
Our Signature Event Raising Funds For AVM Research
Lunch and Dinner
Silent Auction, Raffles and Short Program
The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Professional Advisors Council will host an educational seminar and networking event for accountants, attorneys, financial advisors, and insurance representatives on May 9, 2017. The seminar will feature speakers from the NY State Attorney General’s Office and the NY State Office of Taxation & Finance. It will run from 4:30-7:30 p.m., in the Larkin Conference Room, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Montgomery, NY.
Pending approval, the seminar will offer two Continuing Legal Education or Continuing Professional Education credits for attorneys and accountants.
Sandra Giorno-Tocco, from the Attorney General’s office will talk about “The Role of the Attorney General in Detecting and Investigating Fraud, Embezzlement, and Diversion of Charitable Assets.” Afterwards, Mwisa Chisunka will provide an Inside Look at the NY State Tax Office, and provide a detailed discussion on estate taxes.
The event includes a buffet dinner. The cost is $35 for members of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants and $40 for non-members. Full and partial scholarships, based on need, are available. To register online visit http://cfosny.org/event, or call Sarah at (845) 769-9393.
This seminar is sponsored by Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein LLP; Orange County Bank & Trust; Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone Attorneys at Law; Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC; and The Misner Agency, Inc. co-Sponsors include the Mid-Hudson Chapter of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the Women’s Bar Association of Orange & Sullivan Counties, a chapter of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of NY.
Hudson Valley Gives is a day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Hudson Valley Gives is an initiative of Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. Visit the event website for more details.
- Ambitious Students Become Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representatives to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Board Member William J. Bratton, Jr. with Karen Minogue Award
- Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs Establishes Agency Endowment Fund
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
- Fiscal Sponsorship Awarded to Goshen Art League
- Famed Local Blues Musician to be Remembered, New Fund Established at CFOS to Award Grants & Scholarships in Memory of Bill Perry
- Make a Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2016
- Make a Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2016
- New Charitable Fund Honors Three Generations by Awarding Grants & Scholarships
- Timothy Lubitz Memorial Fund Established within the Community Foundation