Support deserving young people and other students realize their dreams of higher education or career training.
- Abraham and Judith and Jonathan R. Kopald Scholarship Fund
- Al Romm Interdisciplinary Journalism Scholarship Fund
- Alison Klepper Memorial Fund
- Anonymous Scholarship Fund #1
- Anthony C. Quinn Memorial Fund
- Anthony Cavaliere Foundation
- Antonio Baglivo Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Blake and Dorothy Washington Scholarship Fund
- Caitlin M. Hammaren Memorial Foundation and Arts Institute Fund
- Center for Business Innovation Scholarship Fund
- Charlene Klieverik Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Chester Kiwanis Scholarship Fund
- Christine Thomas Memorial Foundation
- Christopher and Ellen Byrne Charitable Fund
- Corinne Feller Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Cornwall Central High School Scholar’s Fund
- David E. Phillips Music Scholarship Fund
- David Racine Scholarship Fund
- David S. MacFarland Scholarship Fund
- David T. Cocks Walden Savings Bank Scholarship Fund
- Destinations of New York State Travel, Tourism, Hospitality & Culinary College Education Scholarship Fund
- Earle and Elizabeth Wilde- Cornell Cooperative Extension Sullivan County Scholarship Fund
- Edward C. Moulton, Jr. Cornwall Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Elena Brodmerkel Scholarship for the Arts Fund
- Elissa Lippen/Matthew Helm Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Elizabeth Sheldon Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Eric Meier Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Erin Ortiz Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Frank A. and Lulu Rose Foundation
- Frederick B. and Dorothy A. Wildfoerster Fund
- Hoops for Hayes Fund
- Hudson Valley Builders and Remodelers Association Scholarship Fund
- Hudson Valley Tuskegee Airmen Endowment Fund
- Ian C. Bennett/Situation Cares Memorial Fund
- Isidore and Ethel Wittenberg Memorial Fund
- James and Eleanor Cain Scholarship Fund
- Jane Unhjem Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Janine Izzo Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Jennifer Newton Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Jim Travella Scholarship Fund
- Jocelyn Levner-Nissenbaum Memorial Scholarship Fund
- John C. Smith Fund
- John D. Garrison Memorial Scholarship Fund – Walden Savings Bank (WSB)
- John Mazur Memorial Scholarship Fund
- John P. Williamson Memorial Fund
- Josh Depew Scholarship Fund
- Joshua Stamm Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Justin Speights Scholarship Fund
- Kiwanis Club of Middletown Scholarship Fund
- Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund
- Marius Ivascu Aviation Foundation
- Meghan Sager Memorial Fund
- Michael Bertolini and Jerry Duane Arts Education Scholarship Fund
- Michael Purcell Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Michelle Renee Bratton Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Middletown High School Academy of Finance (A of F)/Academy of Information Technology (A o IT) Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Orange County Youth Football and Cheerleading Scholarship Fund
- Oscar B. Greenleaf Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Peter H. Cahalan Scholarship Fund
- Pine Bush Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Pine Bush Youth Soccer Club Fund
- Rescue 3 Fallen Heroes 9/11 Scholarship Fund
- RJM Superstar Fund
- Ross B. Decker Music Scholarship Fund
- Rotary Club of Middletown Golden Gear Education Fund
- Rotary Club of Walden Fund
- Rudolph Vallet Memorial Science and Education Scholarship Fund
- Samuel Beytin Fallsburgh Central Community Scholarship Fund
- Scott F. Coen Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Spencer McLaughlin Fund
- Sullivan Renaissance Scholarship Fund
- Taylor and Kyle Doce Academic Scholarship Fund
- The Archie Stewart Rotary Scholarship Fund (Newburgh Rotary Club)
- The Ashley and Sierra Memorial Foundation
- The Ashley Campiglia Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Carly Fund
- The E. Bash Soderlund and Barbara Soderlund (WUCM) Mentoring Fund
- The Edward R. and J. Roscoe Crist Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The FF (Firefighter) Denis P. Germain Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The FF (Firefighter) Thomas J. Foley Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Haddon C. Pantel Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Isaac and Ruthe Silberman Legal Profession Scholarship Fund/The Herbert J. Avrutis and Ruthe Silberman Medical Scholarship Fund
- The Jean A. Rowe Scholarship Fund in Memory of John Culik and Anna Culik
- The Jean A. Rowe Scholarship Fund in Memory of Thomas J. Rowe and Jean A. Rowe
- The Jean A. Rowe Scholarship Fund in Memory of Thomas Rowe and Winifred Rowe
- The Jodi’s Drive Scholarship Fund
- The John Maher Foundation
- The Justin T. Dimino Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Lillian J. Bauer Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Marine P.F.C. Jerry B. Evans Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Matthew R. Bertholf Scholarship Fund
- The Meyer and Lillian Jacobowitz Memorial Fund
- The Richard G. McCoy Foundation
- The Sheila Birkett Gift of Life Scholarship Fund
- The Skoda Family Scholarship Fund at Cornell Cooperative Extension Sullivan County
- The Susan Gunther Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Timothy J. Sweitzer Memorial Fund
- The Winifred Dunwald Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Honigsbaum-Caplan-Bensley Fund
- Timothy Lubitz Memorial Fund
- Wallkill East Rotary Scholarship Fund
- Washingtonville 5 World Trade Center (WTC) Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Wendy Herm “Woman Warrior” Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Women’s University Club of Middletown Endowment Fund
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Finance Committee Members ONLY.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
Join the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan for a FREE SEMINAR with speakers Susan Diamond, MSW Agent, New York Life Insurance Company, Bonnie Orr, CPA, Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, P.C. and Richard Shapiro, Esq., Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP to bring together donors and prospects and educate them on how to be a philanthropist, to foster learning, inspiration and wonder, and help build the capacity for engaged philanthropy – so that they can achieve their philanthropic ambitions for themselves, their families and their communities.
In this seminar we will cover:
- wealth transfer
- heir preparedness and philanthropic planning
- philanthropic tax strategies,
- differences among charitable vehicles
- how to activate a strategic giving plan
- look at charity as a way to transfer wealth, Benefits of donating long-term appreciated assets or complex assets
- help identify and meet their long term goals, how to articulate charitable goals and implement effective gifts.
Light refreshments will be served.
To reserve your spot at this seminar, please email Sarah Pruschki at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 1st Annual Give Back to the Youth Trunk or Treat will be held at
New Wonders Learning Center, 201 Dolson Ave, Middletown, NY
on October 28th
from 12pm – 2pm
Vendor set up starts at 10:30 am
All vendors must sign and return form along with payment of $25.00 back to New Wonders Learning Center,
by Friday October 20th.
All checks can be made payable to: New Wonders Learning Center, Inc.
YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN TABLE AND SET UP MATERIALS.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO DISPOSE OF YOUR OWN TRASH.
Contact Valarie Petersen with any questions: 845-648-5527 or email@example.com
This event will support the Friends of Orange County Youth Bureau charitable fund for services and special projects not currently in the Youth Bureau’s operating budget. Learn more at https://cfosny.org.
The St. Pat’s Ramble invites you to join us at our 1st Annual Boos & Booze HALLOWEEN BASH!
*21 and Older Please-ID is required for entry*
$25.00 Per person
Includes: Buffet Stations, Hors d’oeuvres & Desserts!
*Signature Drink specials featured by ANGRY ORCHARD!
*DJ E-Rock spinning the tunes!
*Costume Contest: including prizes for…
Best Overall, Best Couple, Funniest, Scariest, and more!
PROCEEDS TO SUPPORT THE ST. PAT’S RAMBLE!
Tickets are available for purchase online, or at Copperfield’s Pub (Cash Only)
Maria Ingrassia, Emily Green & Andrea Nilon
Ann Marie Maglione
Director, Orange County New York Office for the Aging
Fried Green Salad
Entree (choose one)
A~Waldorf Turkey Sandwich – B~Cranberry Chicken Wrap – C~Big Island Sandwich made with Ham
*indicate choice of entree using letter on RSVP
Dessert – Key Lime or Peanut Butter Mousse
Coffee/Tea and soft drinks included & Cash Bar
RSVP: October 23rd (Please do not call The Table to make a reservation.)
Make checks payable to: Women’s University Club of Middletown
Mail payment, guest names and entree choice letters to:
59 Eisenhower Drive
Middletown, NY 10940
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Board Members ONLY. This event will be immediately followed by the 2017 Annual Reception.
Please join us as we honor two outstanding couples, Tom & Janet Sullivan and Anthony & Nancy Kane, for their commitment to community. Both couples are respected business and civic leaders, with dedication beyond compare.
Individually, they are committed to multiple charities and causes; collectively, they are committed to Hospice of Orange & Sullivan Counties. Our 2017 honorees are volunteers, philanthropists, and friends who have impacted the lives of many!
Come celebrate their successes as we present them with the David T. Cocks Award for Commitment to Community. This prestigious award is given to individuals or organizations that have made significant contributions to enrich the lives of others. Named in honor of David T. Cocks, who served the Community Foundation with distinction as Vice President of Finance from 2002-2011, this award is given annually in recognition of outstanding community service and leadership.
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17
- Ambitious Students Become Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representatives to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Board Member William J. Bratton, Jr. with Karen Minogue Award