The Jodi’s Drive Scholarship Fund
This Fund was established by family and friends of Jodi-Ann Denmead, a loving wife and proud mother, dedicated community volunteer, and an avid sports fan who passed away in 2009 at the age of 47 after a long and courageous battle with breast cancer. Jodi’s “drive” to make the world a better place through her support of many community initiatives will be celebrated and honored through the scholarships that will be awarded from this fund to graduating students of Warwick Valley High School.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day