Frank A. and Lulu Rose Foundation
This fund will grant scholarships annually to graduating seniors of Livingston Manor Central School. The students must graduate with a regents or advanced regents diploma and also have taken and passed at least three years of courses in mathematics and three years of courses in science. Students must also plan on attending, on a full-time basis, a four-year degree granting institution that is fully accredited and also be a citizen of the United States of America. Please visit the Livingston Manor Guidance Department for an application.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day