The Joshua Stamm Memorial Scholarship Fund
Created by his family and friends to memorialize Joshua who was an Eagle Scout with Troop 63 in Goshen, a member of the 105th Air National Guard’s Young Champions, an avid skier, music fan and baseball player. Joshua participated in countless wheelchair road races, including several Orange Classics and The Special Olympics at West Point. A scholarship is awarded annually to the Goshen High School graduating student who demonstrates qualities of determination, caring, compassion, and an independent spirit, and who, despite a disability, was able to excel and will attend college. Grants may also be issued to nonprofit organizations involved in the delivery of Ataxia telangiectasia (A-T) therapy and research. Click here apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day