Abraham and Judith and Jonathan R. Kopald Scholarship Fund
Created by the Kopald family in memory of Abraham and Judith, and Jonathan R. Kopald, this fund awards a scholarship to one young man and one young woman at James I. O’Neill High School in the Highland Falls School District. Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day