E.J. Szulwach Environmental Fund
This fund will distribute scholarships to graduates of Chester Union Free School District who are continuing their education in the areas of environmental studies, agriculture related majors/degrees, land protection, forestry, horticulture, fishery sciences, hydrology, water resources science or water usage.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day