The Winifred Dunwald Memorial Scholarship Fund
Created to award scholarships to graduating seniors of the Port Jervis City School District, as well as children of graduates of Port Jervis City School District who have moved out of the Orange County area. The fund was established in memory of Winifred Dunwald, a well known teacher at Sparrowbush School through a bequest by her son Joseph Dunwald to create a lasting tribute to his mother. Estate Attorney and Fund Representative Victoria Campbell, Esq. says “Joe was a Vietnam Veteran and a devout Catholic who cherished his family and friends and started all of his conversations with “Everything is okay.’”
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day