Hudson Valley Tuskegee Airmen Endowment Fund
This Fund will distribute scholarships to outstanding graduating high school students throughout the Hudson Valley. Recipients will be selected through the Major General Irene Trowell-Harris Chapter of Tuskegee Airmen. To visit the Tuskegee Airmen, Inc. website, click here.
To read a letter from the President of the Maj. Gen. Irene Trowell-Harris Chapter, click here.
Join us for the 20th Annual Willie Carter Golf Classic!
Our 20th Annual Willie Carter Golf Classic sponsored by BMW of the Hudson Valley, will be held Monday, August 20, 2018. Please join us at the beautiful West Hills Country Club, Middletown NY for an enjoyable day of golf, outstanding food and fun activities.
Our Major General Irene Trowell-Harris Chapter, Tuskegee Airmen Tuition Assistance Program has just awarded it’s 200th scholarship totaling $207,000 over 20 years. Our Red Tail Youth Flying Program has successful graduates flying in the military and in the airline industry. Our Hudson Valley Tuskegee Airmen Endowment Fund has reached our goal of $250,000. Thanks to your help, we want to celebrate with you at our annual golf event. If you are not a golfer or cannot attend you may DONATE, SPONSOR an activity or SIGN UP via our website.
Additionally, we are conducting a GOLF BALL DROP Fundraiser on the day of the golf classic. The exciting helicopter drop is provided by Independent Helicopters. You can purchase one or more golf ball for $10.00 each in support of our Red Tail Youth Flying Program also on our website. See golf ball drop HERE. The prize of a one-week stay at a Colorado ski resort timeshare during Christmas week will be awarded to the winning golf ball closest to the hole.
Speakers: Marc Selden, J.D., LL.M., national recognized lecturer, Member: Cozen O’Connor, New York City, and Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA.
This 2-credit charitable giving seminar, presented by the Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council, will teach you everything you need to know about asset protection planning and how you can help your clients preserve and protect their assets.
Registration & Networking: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Buffet Dinner & Seminar: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Credits: Attorneys – 2 CLE credits*; CPAs – 2 CPE credits*
RSVP by October 19
Limited seating. Reserve now.
*Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York has been certified by the New York State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. Full and partial scholarships based on need are available. All requests are confidential.
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples