John D. Garrison Memorial Scholarship Fund – Walden Savings Bank (WSB)
Established by Walden Savings Bank and friends of John D. Garrison as a lasting tribute to the former President of Walden Savings Bank. This scholarship is awarded to graduating seniors in both Valley Central High School and Wallkill High School to students who are of good character, exhibit community involvement, and be service-oriented who plan to study Business or Finance. Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2021 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- With Cases on the Rise, the Community Foundation Recommits to COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger