John D. Garrison Memorial Scholarship Fund – Walden Savings Bank (WSB)
Established by Walden Savings Bank and friends of John D. Garrison as a lasting tribute to the former President of Walden Savings Bank. This scholarship is awarded to graduating seniors in both Valley Central High School and Wallkill High School to students who are of good character, exhibit community involvement, and be service-oriented who plan to study Business or Finance. Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day