David Racine Scholarship Fund
Created following David Racine’s tragic death on December 27, 2011 as the result of a brain aneurysm. At 25 years old, David was the only child of Patti and Tracy Racine. Racine was an avid outdoors-man, fisherman and had a passion for life, especially for football and Burke Catholic High School. In 2002, when Burke Catholic High School started its first-ever- football team, David was a member of that team. The team’s motto was “Family, Faith and Football.” His love of football and his big heart inspired the Racines to establish The David Racine Scholarship Fund as a lasting way to honor David and to keep his memory alive and vibrant. Through this Fund, scholarships will be awarded annually to a graduating student of Burke Catholic High School who plays on the football team, is a leader, team player, and possesses the same characteristics and passion that David exhibited for family, faith, football, and Burke Catholic High School.
Use the button below to purchase Dinner Tickets:
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment