The David Racine Scholarship Fund
Created following David Racine’s tragic death on December 27, 2011 as the result of a brain aneurysm. At 25 years old, David was the only child of Patti and Tracy Racine. Racine was an avid outdoors-man, fisherman and had a passion for life, especially for football and Burke Catholic High School. In 2002, when Burke Catholic High School started its first-ever- football team, David was a member of that team. The team’s motto was “Family, Faith and Football.” His love of football and his big heart inspired the Racines to establish The David Racine Scholarship Fund as a lasting way to honor David and to keep his memory alive and vibrant. Through this Fund, scholarships will be awarded annually to a graduating student of Burke Catholic High School who plays on the football team, is a leader, team player, and possesses the same characteristics and passion that David exhibited for family, faith, football, and Burke Catholic High School.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day