Corinne Feller Memorial Scholarship Fund
Created by Corinne’s parents, Ron and Anita Feller, to celebrate the life of Corinne, who passed away at age 18 from ovarian cancer. This fund provides a scholarship to a graduating student from Valley Central High School of high moral character who will be attending an institution of higher learning, and who, like Corinne, was an active member of at least one interscholastic sports team through his/her senior year, demonstrated leadership skills, and actively advocates concern for the less fortunate. Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day