The Sheila Birkett Gift of Life Scholarship Fund
This fund was created within the Community Foundation to award scholarships to graduating seniors of the Eldred Central School District who plan to continue their education in a medical field. This fund was established in honor of Sheila Birkett, who donated her kidney to Joshua Glantz, a Social Studies teacher at Eldred High School. “In my recent medical distress, I met many excellent and caring medical professionals. I would like to honor Shelia’s gift, a gift that has allowed me to keep teaching and working with students, by helping our children pursue a medical career to assist others” says fund representative Joshua Glantz.
Use the button below to purchase Dinner Tickets:
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment