Peter H. Cahalan Scholarship Fund
Created by his family and friends to honor his memory and celebrate his life. Peter was an avid sportsman since childhood whose commitment to his home of Monticello and Sullivan county residents as a banker and his volunteerism. This fund is to grant scholarships for students attending a two or four year college in either the finance or sports fields of study along with their commitment to their community for any student in Sullivan County Schools (Eldred, Fallsburg, Liberty, Livingston Manor, Monticello, Roscoe, Sullivan West, Tri-Valley). Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2021 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- With Cases on the Rise, the Community Foundation Recommits to COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger