Peter H. Cahalan Scholarship Fund
Created by his family and friends to honor his memory and celebrate his life. Peter was an avid sportsman since childhood whose commitment to his home of Monticello and Sullivan county residents as a banker and his volunteerism. This fund is to grant scholarships for students attending a two or four year college in either the finance or sports fields of study along with their commitment to their community for any student in Sullivan County Schools (Eldred, Fallsburg, Liberty, Livingston Manor, Monticello, Roscoe, Sullivan West, Tri-Valley). Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day