Hoops for Hayes Fund
This fund will provide grants towards the purchase of equipment and charitable projects and also to provide scholarships annually to students. Eligible students are Washingtonville Central School District Seniors who have participated in at least one sport during their high school career and who have maintained a minimum GPA of 80%.The fund was established in memory of Joseph Charles Hayes who embodied the idea of living life to the fullest. With his sudden passing, his friends and classmates would like to carry on his memory by raising funds to support refurbishment of basketball courts at Mays Field, in the heart of Washingtonville, where Joseph created his most unforgettable memories. Hoops for Hayes will also award scholarships to athletes of Washingtonville High School. Click here to apply!
This event benefits the Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund at the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan.
Top Shelf – $500 or more
Premium – $250-$499
Stout – $100-$249
Pilsner – $50-$99
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan