The Ashley and Sierra Memorial Foundation
To honor and celebrate the lives of two best friends who lost their life together in a car crash in 2004, the families of Ashley Lynn Morgan and Sierra Lynn Cerrone created this fund which has been supported by many friends and family members. This fund provides scholarships to graduating students who reside within the territorial limits of the Monticello Central School District and exhibit well-rounded scholarship and vocational aptitude geared to the service of others and the ever-changing needs of society. Click here to apply today!
Click the links below for various news articles:
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day