Jocelyn Levner-Nissenbaum Memorial Scholarship Fund
This scholarship was created in memory of Jocelyn Levner-Nissenbaum who valiantly fought breast cancer with grace and dignity. Jocelyn, a proud graduate of Fallsburg Jr./Sr. High School and SUNY Geneseo, was a speech pathologist who dedicated her life to working with children. This fund provides a scholarship to a Fallsburg graduate who intends on pursuing a career in speech pathology or another field dedicated to working with children. This scholarship was made possible by the family and friends of Jocelyn, as well as the generous members of the Fallsburg community. Click here to apply today!
Use the button below to purchase Dinner Tickets:
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment