Jocelyn Levner-Nissenbaum Memorial Scholarship Fund
This scholarship was created in memory of Jocelyn Levner-Nissenbaum who valiantly fought breast cancer with grace and dignity. Jocelyn, a proud graduate of Fallsburg Jr./Sr. High School and SUNY Geneseo, was a speech pathologist who dedicated her life to working with children. This fund provides a scholarship to a Fallsburg graduate who intends on pursuing a career in speech pathology or another field dedicated to working with children. This scholarship was made possible by the family and friends of Jocelyn, as well as the generous members of the Fallsburg community. Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day