Michelle Renee Bratton Memorial Scholarship Fund
Created to celebrate the life of Michelle Renee Bratton who tragically lost her life on September 11, 2001 in the World Trade Center attacks. This fund provides a scholarship to a young woman graduating from Pine Bush High School who, like Michelle, is a member of the National Honor Society and either an athlete on the women’s swimming and diving team or a member of chorus. To apply for this scholarship, see your Guidance Counselor or click here to download an application. All applications are to be returned to your Guidance Department unless otherwise stated.
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties