Michelle Renee Bratton Memorial Scholarship Fund
Created to celebrate the life of Michelle Renee Bratton who tragically lost her life on September 11, 2001 in the World Trade Center attacks. This fund provides a scholarship to a young woman graduating from Pine Bush High School who, like Michelle, is a member of the National Honor Society and either an athlete on the women’s swimming and diving team or a member of chorus. To apply for this scholarship, see your Guidance Counselor or click here to download an application. All applications are to be returned to your Guidance Department unless otherwise stated.
Please get your supervisors approval before wearing jeans or sneakers. All casual attire must be appropriate for the work place and for whatever meetings or functions you will be attending that day. Please use your best judgement.
Cash or checks made payable to: “CFOS – Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau”
After making your donation, proudly download and display the snowflakes below. Write in the names of the youth you are “SNOWING” you care about!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill