Charlene Klieverik Memorial Scholarship Fund
Established by the Goshen Science Olympiad Organization and Charlene’s husband Ron. The Goshen Science Olympiad Organization is a parent organization that actively supports the Science Olympiad Program, a national science competition in which Middle School and High School students within the Goshen Central School District compete in fields of science. In 2002, with the assistance of many others, Charlene played a major role in establishing The Goshen Science Olympiad Organization and a scholarship fund to provide scholarships to graduating Goshen High School students who have participated in Science Olympiad and are continuing their education. In 2004 the Goshen Science Olympiad Organization renamed the scholarship fund in her memory. Charlene’s dedication for her work as a teaching assistant at the Goshen Middle School and her tireless efforts on behalf of the Goshen Science Olympiad teams will be celebrated and remembered through this scholarship fund. To apply for this scholarship, please visit the Goshen High School Guidance Department.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day