Charlene Klieverik Memorial Scholarship Fund
Established by the Goshen Science Olympiad Organization and Charlene’s husband Ron. The Goshen Science Olympiad Organization is a parent organization that actively supports the Science Olympiad Program, a national science competition in which Middle School and High School students within the Goshen Central School District compete in fields of science. In 2002, with the assistance of many others, Charlene played a major role in establishing The Goshen Science Olympiad Organization and a scholarship fund to provide scholarships to graduating Goshen High School students who have participated in Science Olympiad and are continuing their education. In 2004 the Goshen Science Olympiad Organization renamed the scholarship fund in her memory. Charlene’s dedication for her work as a teaching assistant at the Goshen Middle School and her tireless efforts on behalf of the Goshen Science Olympiad teams will be celebrated and remembered through this scholarship fund. To apply for this scholarship, please visit the Goshen High School Guidance Department.
There are no upcoming events.
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2021 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- With Cases on the Rise, the Community Foundation Recommits to COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger