Charlie Reichle Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Charlie Reichle Memorial Scholarship Fund has been established to honor the memory of Charlie Reichle, owner of Fred Reichle Diesel, who passed away unexpectedly on January 6, 2018. Of the many things important to Charlie, such as working hard to provide for his family and always living life to the fullest, he also found a great amount of gratification in serving and giving back to his community. One of his greatest joys in life was watching kids play on the infamous “Field of Dreams,” a baseball field that he built directly across from his home. He was a man of great enthusiasm, positivity and always with warm, welcoming arms. This scholarship will be given to a baseball student who exemplifies similar characteristics and in hopes that his legacy impacts the lives of many.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day