The Cornwall Central High School Scholar’s Fund
Created by Cornwall native, Jim Duff, Class of 1966, to recognize three top scholars in the graduating class. This scholarship fund was established to provide a $1,500 scholarship to the overall top scholar in the graduating class, and a scholarship of $1,250 each to two separately identified students, who are deemed to be the top math scholar and the top science scholar respectively. The focus will be on students who have challenged themselves with a rigorous class load and who have performed at the highest level of achievement. Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day