Eileen Haworth Weil Memorial Scholarship Fund
This scholarship will be awarded annually in memory of Eileen Haworth Weil, a former adjunct English professor at SUNY Sullivan/Sullivan County Community College, who was one of the founders of the Sullivan County Human Rights Commission, and a tireless worker for peace & justice. Scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors of SUNY Sullivan/Sullivan County Community College who are continuing their education towards a 4-year degree at another college/university. To apply for this scholarship, click here.
Tickets may also be purchased at the door. To reserve your spot, please contact Judy Balaban at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 5th.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day