Timothy Lubitz Memorial Fund
This fund was established in honor, and memory of Timothy (Tim) Lubitz in order to keep his legacy alive now and forever. It will give out two awards to graduating seniors from Valley Central high School who are looking to further their education in, but not limited to, Mathematics, The Sciences, or Engineering. Candidates must have high moral standards, strong family values, and a love of community and others.
Tim was a 2001 graduate of Valley Central high School. He got his associates degree in Physical Science from Orange County Community College in 2005. He transferred to the University at Buffalo where he was working on his Bachelors degree in Engineering. During the summer of 2007 he interned with the United States Army Corps of Engineers at West Point, where he was to return upon completion of his degree from Buffalo. Tim was a caring, loving person who enjoyed living life to its fullest. He loved children, sports, and anything adventurous. He was always willing to go the extra mile to help anyone in their time of need. Above all, family was always most important to Tim. Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day