The Carly Fund
Created to celebrate the life of Carly Marie Sigelbaum who tragically lost her life on October 17, 2008 as a way to keep Carly’s love for others alive and vibrant. This fund provides scholarships to graduating students from Newburgh Free Academy where Carly would have graduated in 2017, and grants to schools or nonprofits organizations that focus on “random acts of kindness.” Visit your guidance department to apply!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day