The Matthew R. Bertholf Scholarship Fund
This fund was established to honor and remember a remarkable young man, Matthew “Matty” Bertholf, who was the epitome of what it meant to live in and embrace Sullivan County. This Fund will award scholarships to graduating seniors of the Tri-Valley Central School District who plan to continue their education in the fields of trades or applied technology. Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day