The Justin T. Dimino Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Justin T. Dimino Memorial Scholarship Fund was created by Justin’s family to honor and memorialize Justin who passed away suddenly on January 9, 2011 at the age of 16. Justin was in his junior year and was the starting defensive back for the Championship Crusader Football Team at Monroe-Woodbury High School at the time of his passing. Through The Justin T. Dimino Memorial Scholarship Fund a scholarship will be awarded annually, beginning in June 2012, the year Justin would have graduated from Monroe-Woodbury High School. The scholarship will be awarded to a graduating member of the varsity football team at Monroe-Woodbury High School who has achieved a B average or better. Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day