Elissa Lippen/Matthew Helm Memorial Scholarship Fund
Established as a component charitable fund of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. Originally created in 1995 in the Fallsburg School District as a legacy to honor and celebrate the lives of two close friends who lost their life together in a fire in 1995. Elissa Lippen and Matthew Helm were childhood sweethearts who graduated from Fallsburg Central High School in June 1991. This scholarship is available to graduating seniors at Fallsburg Central High School. Click here to apply!
There are no upcoming events.
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2021 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- With Cases on the Rise, the Community Foundation Recommits to COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger