Elissa Lippen/Matthew Helm Memorial Scholarship Fund
Established as a component charitable fund of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. Originally created in 1995 in the Fallsburg School District as a legacy to honor and celebrate the lives of two close friends who lost their life together in a fire in 1995. Elissa Lippen and Matthew Helm were childhood sweethearts who graduated from Fallsburg Central High School in June 1991. This scholarship is available to graduating seniors at Fallsburg Central High School. Click here to apply!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day