John C. Smith Fund
Created by the family of John Christopher Smith, who tragically lost his life in an automobile accident, to celebrate John Christopher’s life and honor his memory. This fund is part of the Pine Bush Alumni Scholarship Fund. The fund awards a scholarship to a graduating student from Pine Bush High School who plans to attend a four-year college, and who, like John, is planning a course of study in Civil Engineering, Land Use Planning, Real Estate, Surveying or Business. Click here to apply today!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day