Meghan Sager Memorial Fund
Created by family and friends, this fund honors the memory of Meghan Sager of Goshen, who passed away in 2013 at the age of sixteen. Meghan was a truly inspirational student, friend, musician, and athlete. She was known to always strive for the best, and this attitude followed her everywhere; into academics, athletics, school activities, musicals, girl scouts and much more. Her personality was like no other, with her perfect smile and laughter that could light up a room. This fund serves to support and recognize Meghan’s spirit of excellence and kindness in the Goshen community by granting scholarships and supporting community activities. The Meghan Sager Scholarship is issued annually to Goshen seniors who demonstrate several of the same traits Meghan had, such as academic achievement with an interest in sports, languages, music, theater, or volunteerism, but above all, has consistently displayed exceptional kindness and caring for their fellow students and community. To apply for this scholarship, please visit the Goshen High School Guidance Department.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day